Suspended until further notice.

Important Links:

. . .Rules . . . Buttons . . . Example . . .

Monday, February 4, 2008

Musical Mondays: February 4th

I'm posting my first Musical Monday here as well as on my site as an example for those who want one:

So, for my first Musical Monday, Ive chosen "Work" by Jars of Clay. It's one of my favorite songs and also one that I can never manage to get out of my head.

Here's the lyrics:


Work Lyrics


Here's the song:



The Pandora station started out with:

  1. You Are Holy by Caleb Rowden
  2. Sink Or Swim by Sanctus Real
  3. Until I See You Again by Mark Schultz
  4. Hang On by Mainstay
  5. Wait For Love by Not The Joneses


Playing along? Link to your post here:

1 comments:

The Moose said...

http://grump-a-moose.blogspot.com/2008/02/musical-moose-monday.html